June 25, 1962 – School prayer is banned – 6-1 by Supreme Court of the United States of America
Supreme court in Engel V. Vitale ruled that voluntary prayer in public schools violated the United States Constitution’s First Amendment prohibition of a state establishment of religion.
July 22, 1973 – Abortion made legal in all 50 states 7-2 Roe V. Wade Supreme Court of the United States of America
Supreme court ruled to affirm the legality of a woman’s right to have an abortion under the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
– Half of all children born to women under 30 in America now are illegitimate.
– The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the entire industrialized world now.
– Americans spend more than 10 billion dollars a year on porn and more than that on violent video games. About 90 percent of all pornography produced comes from the United States.
– Twenty-three states have now approved marijuana for medical usage and of those twenty-three states, four have also approved marijuana for recreational use. Add to those four, the District of Columbia.
– America has the highest rate of illegal drug use of any other country in the world.
– Recent research indicates only about 20 percent of Americans now attend church on what is considered a regular basis.