Home » Blessing » SUNNY DAYS IN OKLAHOMA

SUNNY DAYS IN OKLAHOMA

Sunny and 69 degrees Broken Arrow Oklahoma

Sunny and 69 degrees
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Children Playing

Children playing – January 19, 2015 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Great day – a bright and sunny 69 degrees

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma January 19, 2015

A dog and his owner enjoying a day of chasing sticks and running Broken Arrow, Oklahoma January 19, 2015

Fishing Time January 19, 2015 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Fishing Time
January 19, 2015
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Here are a few street scenes I took today near my house in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.  The weather is an unbelievable 69 degrees and sunny as you can tell from some of the people and animals who are soaking up the rays today.  I am loving every minute of this January 19th.

The weather is a lot better than this time of last year when I had eight thousand dollars worth of hail damage and a two car collision during a bad ice storm.  I will never forget colliding into a highway patrol officer and a navy recruiter.  I know how to pick my spots when I have a collision don’t I ?

I know our time is probably still coming in Oklahoma for some bad weather, but for now I will just hold on to these memories today. Have a great day where you are today!

GOD bless!

1. Mags Corner says:

We have had beautiful weather for the last 4 days here in Arkansas too. Nice picture! I grew up in OK but have never been to Broken Bow.

2. osarobohenry says:

What a beautiful weather Tony! So nice to see the glory of God radiating everywhere. Blessings to you my friend.

Wish I was there! Weather in NE is not too bad today but has been very cold below zero for a few days. Snow coming this week but could always be worse. New Englanders are resilient due to our drastic changes in weather all year round. Thank God we survive it all.

Happy you are having good weather this year after last years terrible weather there.

4. thehutowner says:

Nice, Tony, our new weather reporter !

5. tabitha59reachingout says:

Wow! That’s really nice. I am happy for you. Here in Canada, we have loads of snow right now. The last big snowfall left us with an extra 20 inches of it. I am already eager for Spring. Enjoy! 🙂

6. I’m pretty jealous of that amazing weather! I feel “warm” if it gets about 50. And that’s a big IF. We mostly stay around the 30s.

7. Great pics! We, too are enjoying unseasonably warm weather today in Utah! LOVE IT! We love seeing a little more of our neighbors and friends after weeks of ‘hibernation!’

8. milliethom says:

Lovely photos, Tony, which make me green with envy. It was -4C here first thing this morning (Midlands, U.K) Just enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

9. Great photos Tony! I hope you get many more great-weather-days like this 🙂